IT Efficient provide a range of core services to their clients all of which are underpinned by IT Efficient’s flexible approach to our client’s requirements. These services are available in the UK, EMEA, APAC and The Americas.
Data & Media Destruction Services
IT Efficient provide a range of secure on-site destruction services, these services include Degaussing, software wiping and physical destruction of all media types. IT Efficients cutting edge technologies utilise CESG approved equipment which is truly portable and physical destruction can be undertaken in the office environment.
The On-site Disk Destruction Service comprises:
- On line reporting (UPS)
- Disk crushing – Ripples platters (USP)
- Visual verification, signed off onsite by customer (USP)
- Crushed disks transportation boxes sealed on site for delivery to smelting depot (USP)
- Certification of destroyed disks
- All disk serial numbers recorded electronically (USP)
- Destruction not erasure (USP)
- National coverage
- Genuine fully on site solution (USP)
- Waste product 100% recycled
- E2e Solution
- Auditable (USP)
- Trackable (USP)
- Waste PC’s removed complies to all WEEE standards
- Professionally trained uniformed, Service Technicians working to ISO standards
- IT Efficient only use company owned vehicles which are tracked by state of the art GPS technology
- Silent operation of CSEG approved purpose built destruction machine
- Portable (USP)
- All media covered
IT Efficient provides a service to retrieve technology hardware from their client’s site. We co-ordinate with the client prior to retrieval to provide a seamless service. Comprehensive asset tracking is undertaken using the latest bar-code technology and allows real time asset tracking. Once units have been recovered a certified audit will be sent to the client and the audit will be made available to the client using a secure user name and password on our secure interactive portal.
- Recovery of equipment using IT Efficient’s own resources & vehicles
- Dedicated Account Manger provides the client with a seamless service
- Asset tracking is certified and a full asset audit report is made available on-line
OEM, CEMs, electronic distributors Services
IT Efficient combine in depth knowledge and experience to provide a full range of services to manage the various returns streams for our clients. We aim to remove the complexity to maximize the return to the client.
Complexity = Cost, Simplicity = Profit
IT Efficient provide secure storage for their clients equipment, the hardware is received, audited, and asset tracked at the storage facilities. An inventory of all equipment stored for the client is available via the secure web portal provided by IT Efficient. The storage facilities are all secure, temperature controlled and are manned and monitored 24 hours a day.
- Secure, manned and monitored 24 hours a day
- Inventory of stored assets available on-line
IT Efficient provides a fully flexible service to return stored hardware. We are able return equipment within 24 hours of notification and deliver the hardware to the clients loading bay or to the user’s desk. As expected we work on a 24 hour x 7 days per week timetable at no extra cost to the client.
- With a 24 x 7 x 365 operation.
- A fully flexible service by using our own drivers and GPS tracked vehicles.
IT Efficient are legally required to protect all data stored electronically and physically on any equipment collected on behalf of our Clients. IT Efficient continually review and test the latest data removal software and hardware. Currently our preferred software package is Blancco® This software provides a level of hard disk erasure, which meets both UK and American government and military approval and is fully CESG approved. All data destruction is completed to HMG 1A Standard No5 - Secure Sanitization of protectively marked or sensitive information. If clients have there own preferred data purge software then that would be used to remove the data. IT Efficient are able if required we are to provide ITE resources to data purge equipment at a client's site.
Hardware Disposal and Recycling
Disposal of all hardware will take place according to current legislation and according to the WEEE directive were applicable. IT Efficient will agree with the client the disposals process for the hardware. The standard Disposal and Recycling process is:
- All assets are tracked using the latest bar-coding technology
- Asset disposal can be tracked by the client in real time via the Secure IT Efficient on-line portal
- Removal of all client asset labels and markings from the units
- Removal of all stored data by agreed data eradication software or by secure physical destruction
- Removal of all software including operating systems and applications in accordance with all relevant licensing agreements and copyright law, this information is captured and can be provided to the client
- All units with no commercial value will be recycled according to current country regulations
IT Efficient try to control the sales outlet for the equipment collected. As sales are controlled and managed so we are able to maximize the return for the client.
- Hardware is sold via auction sites.
- Hardware sold via retail outlets.
- Hardware sold via trade routes on a wholesale basis.
- Hardware sold via the web.
Desktop, Server & Laptop roll-outs
IT Efficient will deliver and roll-out new equipment to a client’s site. To meet this requirement we use experienced deployment managers who work with the client or the client’s hardware supplier to provide a trouble free roll-out. Our deployment managers are there to provide advice and guidance to minimise the clients risk and exposure as any size roll-out can have major impact on the clients business. IT Efficient concentrate on the physical deployment of the equipment but depending on the client’s requirements we can provide technical assistance on particular projects. Experienced deployment managers provided Minimise risk and exposure We work with client or their hardware supplier.
IT Efficient provide on-site personnel to manage all our on-site services. This provides us and with on-site knowledge to meet and manage the clients expectations. In addition an on-site presence allows us to deal with any issues in an effective and timely manner. On-site management Issues managed and resolved.
Moves & Relocation
IT Efficient employ the services of experienced moves and facility managers in conjunction with moves and facility engineers who specialise in IT moves and relocations. A detailed presentation on the services and solutions that we offer can be provided on request. The presentation will include examples of the work carried out to date and full client references. Experience delivers results Examples and clients references
IT Efficient are able to provide the following IT moves resources; Technical courier - This is a moves specialist who has practical experience of working within a corporate environment for moving, relocating and connecting IT equipment. They are able to work with the clients in house team or project managers to provide an experienced resource for the client. Moves team leader - This is a team specialist who has managed large number of resources on any given project involved in moving, relocating and connecting IT equipment. Each team leader has experience of working within the corporate environment and has managed both medium and large business moves. They can provide experience and knowledge at the planning stage of a move and are then able to provide the client with the experience and confidence of managing a moves team. Moves Project Manager - This is an experienced project manager who is able to ensure that every element of your project planning is addressed and that a tried and tested moves plan is in place. The project plan is critical to the success of any move and this documented process is essential to the successful implementation of the project plan. The services provided cover the following IT Consultancy Project Management Asset Auditing Planning and Design Documentation Equipment Procurement.